Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The lesson plan project

So, I'm really excited to do this lesson plan. I'm a little overwhelmed by this in addition to all of the other assignments that I need to accomplish, but I want to do it. I'm a little confused about exactly how our lesson plan is supposed to relate to technology... I don't know, maybe it doesn't? It doesn't have to 'teach' technology and we shouldn't use it when non-technology would work better.

I couldn't fall asleep last night because I got so worked up about my practicum and thinking about how I was going to come up with a cool science lesson plan--what subject I need to introduce and when, and whether a hands-on lesson would turn the normally comatose 6th graders into unruly hellions.
I've decided from this whole experience that I really like 6th graders, and I have picked the right emphasis. I wonder how I can use knowledge of technology to help teach them...

No comments: