Friday, September 19, 2008

The YETC

Wow,
so, I am so surprised at all the stuff that you can do with technology. I was sitting there thinking, 'you could dedicate a whole semester to learning about this stuff--oh wait, we are!'
What's great is that even if something doesn't get covered this semester, we have the YETC-library-guy Nathan to help us out, plus all of these great resources. I got really excited about that video library that he showed us. How would that be for making history come alive? He moved awfully fast though, so I kind of missed where that actually was, but I figure I can always ask later...I hope.
That's one thing about this profession. It encourages pack-ratting stuff away. You don't know what you might need for a lesson. That would explain why my mom (a third grade teacher) has boxes of teaching stuff packed away in our attic.
So this is a completely spastic blog. That's what I get for doing this with sleep-deprivation coupled with a sudden stress-relief. Ha!

No comments: